Terms & Conditions
Currency & Prices Used
The nominated currency used by Dermoscribe for all transactions is US Dollars (USD).
All prices displayed on the website are in US Dollars.
Dermoscribe reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Incorrect shipping address
In the event that the receiver has typed the wrong shipping address and the product is returned to us, the receiver must pay for additional postage prior to re-dispatch. No refund will be offered or authorised if the receiver has typed the wrong shipping address and the product is lost in transit.
There are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet and therefore any information you do so transmit is at your risk. Dermoscribe is not liable for your transmission of information across the internet or the use of your information by third parties that link their websites to ours. This disclaimer extends to such activities whether caused by the negligence of Dermoscribe, its employees, agents, and contractors or otherwise.
Dermoscribe reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at anytime without giving reason. We will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method by which the monies were received.
Our website offers on-line purchasing. Orders via phone, fax or email will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser/receiver to ensure that their country’s customs/quarantine laws accept the import of products purchased.
Dermoscribe cannot provide assurance or information relating to a foreign country’s customs regulations. Any extra customs charges, or any other charges are to be paid for by the receiver. Dermoscribe takes no responsibility for any extra charges that may be incurred.
Dermoscribe does not take responsibility for items confiscated at your country’s port and will not provide a refund or exchange in the event of this occurrence.
Dermoscribe does not accept any responsibility for customs delays that may apply in the destination country.
Dermoscribe’s products are manufactured in the USA in a FDA Registered, GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) compliant facility. The products must pass strict quality assurance and other scientific tests as part of the manufacturing process. Dermoscribe’s products are in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our storage facility.
Therefore, it is a Dermoscribe policy that any products ordered using the Dermoscribe website are the responsibility of the recipient.
It is Dermoscribe’s company Policy, in line with our quality assurance requirements, that there will not be any refund of products purchased via our website.
Notwithstanding the above Policy, products can be returned or exchanged only in the following circumstances:
- Damaged in transit
- Incorrect product shipped
- Faulty product
In these circumstances, products must be returned within 7 days of delivery. Otherwise, due to the health risks from tampering, all products are considered to be sold on a “No Return Basis”.
No refund or exchange will be given for:
- Change of mind by the recipient
- Incorrect orders made by the recipient
All of Dermoscribe’s products are shipped between Monday and Friday using United States Postal Service (“USPS”) First Class mail service.
USPS states on its website the following delivery times for its First Class mail service:
- Within the USA: – “Delivery in 1 to 3 business days”
- International: – “Delivery varies by destination”. We suggest you allow 10 business days for delivery.
- Dermoscribe will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- If required, customers will be responsible for return shipping and handling charges.
- In the event of a returned product, the customer should include the original or a copy of the invoice with the returned product.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Dermoscribe will not be held liable.
- You should allow a minimum of 10 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
- All international orders are subject to duty and customs fees as defined by the country of import. Customs and duties fees are not included in your Dermoscribe order and/or shipping total. Dermoscribe is not responsible for fees associated with import. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient.
Orders cannot be cancelled or amended once submitted.
In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Dermoscribe reserves the right to withdraw an item from sale, and to refuse or cancel orders.
Dermoscribe shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Dermoscribe will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method by which the monies were received. This means that the credit card used to purchase the goods would be the destination of any credit that may be applicable.