All of Dermoscribe’s products are shipped between Monday and Friday using United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class mail service.
USPS states on its website the following delivery times for its First Class mail service:
- Within the USA: – “Delivery in 1 to 3 business days”
- International: – “Delivery varies by destination”. We suggest you allow 10 business days for delivery
- Dermoscribe will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- If required, customers will be responsible for return shipping and handling charges.
- In the event of a returned product, the customer should include the original or a copy of the invoice with the returned product.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Dermoscribe will not be held liable.
- You should allow a minimum of 10 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
All international orders are subject to duty and customs fees as defined by the country of import. Customs and duties fees are not included in your Dermoscribe order and/or shipping total. Dermoscribe is not responsible for fees associated with import. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient.